Return to Metabolic Health Resource Directory
Lt. Col. (Dr.) Mark Cucuzzella is a Professor at West Virginia University School of Medicine.
- “Low Carb on any Budget - A Low-carb Shopping and Recipe Starter Begin a Life Free of Dieting and Indulge Yourself in Health” patient guide- Print and share with your patients. Mark Cucuzzella, MD & Kristie Sullivan, PhD.
- Appears in Metabolic Multiplier's Best Low-Carb Guides
- Run for your Life
- Dr. Mark's Desk
- Natural Running Center
- Two River's Treads - Running store
Dr. Cucuzzella's other contributions
- Your patient toolkit for prediabetes & type 2 diabetes on Metabolic Multiplier
- Listed in Best keto resources for practitioners under" Obesity, Prediabetes and Type 2 Diabetes"
- Quick version - "Low-Carbohydrate Nutrition Approaches in Patients with Obesity, Prediabetes and Type 2 Diabetes Pocket Guide at Guideline Central. 2019. A quicker read than the more complete version below. They've also developed a U.K. version in the Queen's units.
- Deep dive - A clinician's guide to inpatient low carbohydrate diets for remission of type 2 diabetes: toward a standard of care protocol in Diabetes Management (2019).
- Other journal articles via PubMed
- Dr. Cucuzzella has been a generous Metabolic Multiplier volunteer, especially on our Veteran's Affairs team.
- Many of his conference presentations appear on Keto-Mojo's site.
- Society of Metabolic Health Practitioners (SMHP) board member