Cardiothoracic surgeon Dr. Philip Ovadia, MD helps patients make changes through dietary and lifestyle interventions based on the most up-to-date scientific knowledge. They believe that optimal metabolic health is the key to preventing and treating chronic disease. Their exclusively tele-health practice utilizes cutting-edge technology to partner with patients in their journey to achieve optimal metabolic health.
Free Resources from Dr. Ovadia's heart health
- Blog - Over 40 available covering metabolic health,
- Dr. Ovadia's own podcast - 20 episodes and counting
- Guest appearances in podcasts, videos, and articles - Over 60 featuring Dr. Ovadia across a myriad of channels
- Metabolic Health Assessment. Will tell you if you meet the criteria for metabolic syndrome or if you have poor metabolic health. Quiz also gives you the option to sign up for Dr. Ovadia's newsletter
- Quiz - Answering includes delivering free resources to your inbox including "Dr. Ovadia's Physician Vetting Guide" and his "12 Myths of Metabolic Health." Available at the bottom of many of his website pages.
- Newsletter sign up
- Stay off My Operating Table: A Heart Surgeon's Metabolic Health Guide to Lose Weight, Prevent Disease, and Feel Your Best Every Day
- Available as an audiobook, hard cover, paperback or PDF.
Dr. Philip Ovadia's Metabolic Health Tracking System Course
This course is a companion to Dr. Ovadia’s book. The activities, spreadsheets, trackers, shopping lists, food guides, and downloads in this course help you quickly, correctly, easily, and sustainably follow Dr. Ovadia’s metabolic health advice.
- Ovadia Heart Health Services for individuals and companies
- Employee Health Optimization for employers