American Nutrition Association (ANA)
Practitioner Directory of those who have received their certification.
Curriculum development for their professional development includes respected experts
- Jeff Volek, PhD, RD Ohio State University
- Miriam Kalamian, MS, CNS Dietary Therapies LLC Author: Keto for Cancer
- Amy Berger, MS, CNS Tuit Nutrition, LLC. Author: The Alzheimer’s Antidote
- Foundational Ketogenic Nutrition - 16 CE's.
- Advanced Ketogenic Nutrition - 56 CE's. Target market includes licensed practitioners. Eligible to sit for their CKNSSM exam.
- Certified Ketogenic Nutrition SpecialistSM (CKNSSM) .
Three of the advanced modules make the case for a ketogenic diet in:
- Disorders of Insulin Regulation
- Cancer Treatment Regimens
- Neurological Disorders