Adapt Your Life Academy offers courses and resources to help individuals improve their physical, mental and emotional well-being. The Academy offers a wide range of online courses designed to help individuals improve their health and wellness. Topics include weight loss, diabetes management, and mental health.
- Dr. Eric Westman, a physician, researcher, and founder of Duke University's Keto Medicine Clinic.
- Amy Berger, MS, CNS, NTP, an author, nutritionist, and founder of Tuit Nutrition.
The Academy's program is designed to be flexible and adaptable to the individual needs of the student. It's suitable for people at any stage of their health and wellness journey. The curriculum is based on scientific evidence and expert knowledge, and is designed to empower individuals to take control of their health by making sustainable changes to their lifestyle.
The Adapt Your Life Academy also includes a supportive community of like-minded individuals who are committed to improving their health and wellness, providing an additional layer of support and accountability for the students.
Adapt your Life Academy Courses include
- Keto Made Simple
- Sugar & Food Addiction
- End your Cholesterol Confusion
- Low-Carb & Keto Stalls
Coming soon. Waitlists open
- Low-Carb Cooking Made Easy
- Mobility, Strength & Movement
- Type 1 Diabetes Management & Diet
- Cancer, metabolism & nutrition
- The Power of Protein
- Type 2 Diabetes reversal
- Book by Dr. Eric Westman, MD & Amy Berger, MS, CNS, NTP (book)
- End Your Carb Confusion, The Cookbook - by Scott Parker
As of Spring 2023, other Academy employees include co-founder Glen Finkel as well as Yael Finked & Liza Becker.