Return to Metabolic Health Resource Directory
Important information about metabolic health and how to improve it.
Why use this Guide?
- Feel better and have more energy.
- Lose weight and belly fat.
- Improve many health conditions such as high blood pressure, prediabetes, type 2 diabetes, fertility, fatty liver, and musculoskeletal conditions.
- Improve mental health.
- Help to prevent health conditions such as dementia, stroke, heart attacks, and some cancers.
- Improve physical and mental performance.
- Introduction to metabolic health. Get to know the basics of metabolic health in under 10 minutes
- Why does metabolic health matter? The benefits of good metabolic health, and the problems of poor metabolic health
- What is happening in the Body? The anatomy of metabolic health, how the body works, and insulin resistance
- How to measure metabolic health? The key body measures and blood tests to assess for insulin resistance.
- How to Improve Metabolic Health. An introduction to the Health Foundations: Nutrition, Movement, Sleep, Mindset.
- Health Foundations Prescription - Make a personal health plan.
Guide improved frequently. Created by Dr. Campbell Murdoch, MD,