Metabolic Multiplier’s wish list for future teams
Our efforts are dependent on volunteers. Below is a wish list for future efforts that members have mentioned in our meetings.
We need you to help us staff this team!
Outreach, networking and volunteer on-boarding – Future Team
Help new volunteers to match their interests to volunteer opportunities. Start with:
- About Metabolic Multiplier and the Metabolic Health Alliance
- Style Guide
- Communication Guide
- How might we approach metabolic health definitions?
A future team waiting for interested volunteers. Perhaps a
Other expertise & interests
Includes web-based tools, IT expertise & sharing other expertise.
Sustainable Ruminants and Agriculture – Future Team
- Dr. Peter Ballerstedt’s website Grass Based Health: Healthy soils, Healthy plants, Healthy Animals, Healthy People. His podcast Join the Ruminati with Dr. Peter Ballersted.
- Diana Rodgers & Rob Wolf’s Sacred Cow: The case for (better) meat. Nutrition. Sustainability. Ethics. Book and the film
- Others in this space: the CLEAR center at UC Davis (Frank Mitloehner); Allan Savory Institute, Weston A Price Foundation , getFreeRange.
- Future – develop educational materials regarding metabolic health interventions and their impact on the environment. For example, support other groups addressing “Does meat really contribute to climate change.”
More success stories from the Metabolic Multiplier team
- Metabolic Multipliers
- Captain Malagon –
- Nurse Christie – My mother’s suffering spurred me to find keto