Metabolic Multiplier’s wish list for future teams
Our efforts are dependent on volunteers. Below is a wish list for future efforts that members have mentioned in our meetings.
We need you to help us staff this team!
A future team waiting for interested volunteers.
Sustainable Ruminants and Agriculture – Future Team
- Others in this space: Peter Ballerstedt and the “Ruminati”; the CLEAR center at UC Davis (Frank Mitloehner); Allan Savory Institute, Weston A Price Foundation , getFreeRange.
- Future – develop educational materials regarding interventions and their impact on the environment. For example, support other groups addressing “Does meat really contribute to climate change.”
Outreach, networking and volunteer on-boarding – Future Team
Help new volunteers to match their interests to volunteer opportunities. Start with:
- About Metabolic Multiplier and the Metabolic Health Alliance
- Style Guide
- Communication Guide
- How might we approach metabolic health definitions?
Other expertise & interests
Includes web-based tools, IT expertise & sharing other expertise.
More success stories from the Metabolic Multiplier team
- Metabolic Multipliers
- Captain Malagon –
- Nurse Christie – My mother’s suffering spurred me to find keto