- This event has passed.
February 23 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm EST
Share SEO (Search Engine Optimization) ideas among peers promoting metabolic health.
Bring an SEO question or insight to share with each other. Note time change to evening. Can join from the Metabolic Multiplier website.
‘A mastermind group is a peer-to-peer mentoring group used to help members solve their problems with input and advice from the other group members.’
January topics discussed:
- Switching to WordPress vs. continuing with an existing content management system (e.g., Wix, SquareSpace, etc.)
- Reviewed domain rank, backlink strategies, basic keyword research, site audits & how to address, role of storytelling. Building traffic through SEO as a long game to complement social media strategies.
- Attendees: Nevada Gray, Dan Cadmus, Chris Cornell, Pam Devine, Doug Reynolds, Christie Barnett, Cecile Seth.
Learn more about…
- Upcoming volunteer events
- Accelerate the promotion of metabolic health – Join our team!
- See our team biographies see Thank you to Metabolic Multiplier Volunteers
- More ways we’re helping build community among the convinced.
- Let us know where you’d like to help or just join a meeting!