March 6 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am EST
Organizing Research – Meets the first Saturday of each month: 2021: Saturdays 8am: 2/6, 3/6, 6/5, 9/4, 12/4. 2020: 10/3, 11/7, 12/5
Join with Google Meet
Interim Chair: Cecile Seth. Members: Sarah Rice, Travis Statham, Philip Ovadia.
Organizing Research Team
Promoting human metabolic health with useful organization of research.
Organizing Research Team meetings
- Wednesday, January 6, 2021 6pm – 7:30 – r/subreddit focus with Travis Statham
- Saturday, February 6 @ 8:00 am – 9:00 am EST – Sarah Rice back.
Research libraries on Zotero
- Metabolic Multiplier Curated by Sarah Rice of Nutrition Network. ~2,500 studies organized by collection.
- Keto Science Database (9,000+ studies) a more comprehensive list administered by Travis Statham et al. Organized by tags.
Low Carbohydrate References with Nutrition Network
Our thanks to Sarah Rice for her hard work curating! (Volunteers can request early access. A subset of the Zotero database above.)
- Most significant studies gathered into over 100 collections
- Developing 2 page overviews for low-carb nutrition and
Other useful research repositories –
Read over 150 peer-reviewed studies from major scientific publications that support the principles of the Atkins Diet. The abstract is listed for review, as well as a link to the full publication on PubMed.Atkins
Public Health Collaboration: Informing Healthy Decisions
Randomised controlled trials comparing low-carb diets of less than 130g carbohydrate per day to low-fat diets of less than 35% fat of total calories with participants living with Type 2 DiabetesPublic Health Collaboration
Over 50 categories of research supporting meat-based Nutrition
The Fasting Method
Studies supporting intermittent fasting as a dietary intervention. See the bottom of the page.
Learn more about…
- Upcoming volunteer events
- Accelerate the promotion of metabolic health – Join our team!
- See our team biographies see Thank you to Metabolic Multiplier Volunteers
- More ways we’re helping build community among the convinced.
- Let us know where you’d like to help or just join a meeting!