Education Time A
March 2 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm ESTFree
Nominate, review, and organize patient education materials for the use of other practitioners.
Science Education A – @ 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm ET (New York)
Science Education B – @ 8:00 pm – 9:30 pm ET (New York)
- Meets first Tuesdays of each month. 2021: 2/2, 3/2, 4/6, 5/4, 6/1, 7/6, 8/3, 9/7, 10/5, 11/2, 12/7.
- To accommodate worldwide interest there will be two meetings with similar agenda. Choose what’s convenient.
Contributors: David Crutchfield, MD. Alyssa Gallagher, RD, CDE. Dorian Greenow, Mr. Keto Mojo. Gemma Kochis, Mrs. Keto Mojo. Vyvyane Loh, MD. Mani Malagón, USN. Katharine Morrison, MD. Christine Najjar, MD, MS Internal Medicine. Nicholas Norwitz, MD-PhD candidate. Philip Ovadia, MD. Daniel Pincus. Sarah Rice, Optometrist. Eric Smythe, MD. Angela Stanton, PhD. Travis Statham. Doug Reynolds.
For Education team biographies see Thank you to Metabolic Health Alliance Volunteers
Learn more about…
- Upcoming volunteer events
- Accelerate the promotion of metabolic health – Join our team!
- See our team biographies see Thank you to Metabolic Multiplier Volunteers
- More ways we’re helping build community among the convinced.
- Let us know where you’d like to help or just join a meeting!