Dietitians & Diabetes Educators
March 9 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm EST
Jointly developing a 20-30 minute presentation targeted at fellow Registered Dietitians and Certified Diabetes Educators.
- Joint notes & draft presentations in shared Dietitian Folder
- Patient toolkit: Prediabetes and type 2 diabetes
- Other patient & clinician education content nominated for review
2020: 1/12, 2/9, 2/16*, 2/23*, 3/2 8pm**, 3/9, 4/13, 5/22.
*Usually meets 2nd Tuesday of each month from 7 to 8 pm. In February we are meeting weekly to work on a special project.
If this time is inconvenient then we can set up a 2nd group for dietitians or other affinity groups those who express interest. RSVP below for agenda updates.
We were joined by Doug Reynolds and Pam Devine of the Society of Metabolic Health Practitioners (SMHP). They wants to learn about how SMHP can help Dietitians and Certified Diabetes Educators.
Social get together for Registered Dietitians and Certified Diabetes Educators. Join our virtual tea with your favorite beverage.
Learn more about…
- Upcoming volunteer events
- Accelerate the promotion of metabolic health – Join our team!
- See our team biographies see Thank you to Metabolic Multiplier Volunteers
- More ways we’re helping build community among the convinced.
- Let us know where you’d like to help or just join a meeting!