Promoting Metabolic Health
March 16 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm EDT
Promoting Metabolic Health Team
(Formerly Team Communication, Social Media & Leadership )
How do we make people care about metabolic health? Join our team of content creator volunteers. Build a portfolio of shareable content for practitioners and other influencers. Build on our Communication and style guides for consistent messaging. The best ways to volunteer are by joining this meeting or by contacting us.
Promoting Metabolic Health @ 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm
- Communication guide for Metabolic Health Alliance & Metabolic Multiplier
- Style Guide for Metabolic Multiplier
- What Foundations support Metabolic Health?
This month we’d like to help everyone find a project which you’re excited about working on. If you’ve already found such a project then give us an overview, bounce ideas off of others or ask for help! If you are looking for ideas, then we’ll help you out. Many find it helpful to work with a partner.
2021: 3/16, 4/20, 5/18, 6/15, 7/20, 8/17, 9/21, 10/19, 11/16. Eastern Time (New York).
Team Communications Co-Chairs – Nevada Gray. & Cecile Seth.
Members: Jennifer Dillman, Sandy Parkington, Sara Tirner, Alana Rich, Dan Cadmus, Nevada Gray, Sandra Palavecino, Chris Cornell, Adele Hite, Nick Norwitz, Pam Devine, Doug Reynolds, Christie Barnett, Cecile Seth.
Learn more about…
- Upcoming volunteer events
- Accelerate the promotion of metabolic health – Join our team!
- See our team biographies see Thank you to Metabolic Multiplier Volunteers
- More ways we’re helping build community among the convinced.
- Let us know where you’d like to help or just join a meeting!