- This event has passed.
AZ Low Carb – Practitioners’ virtual meet up
March 15 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm MSTFree
Meet fellow clinicians and coaches from Arizona and Nevada who practice therapeutic carbohydrate reduction or ketogenic diet therapies to improve metabolic health.
Please come, introduce yourselves and meet other metabolic health focused practitioners. Time to consult on challenging cases. Share opportunities to present to monthly AZ Low Carb Consumer meet ups. Practitioners from this group present and field the question and answer portion.
Meet 3rd Tuesdays of each month: 2/15, 3/15, 4/19, 5/17. Meeting since May 2021. Anticipate quarterly meetings eventually
Our community of metabolic health oriented clinicians include:
- David Crutchfield*, MD – Emergency Medicine. Society of Metabolic Health Practitioners’ Accreditation and Founding Member.. Licensed in AZ, NV, & SD. Located in Phoenix, AZ and has a virtual practice via OurLowCarb.com
- Diane Weissman* – Nutrition Network Advisor. She hosts and co-founded the Low-Carb / Ketogenic Support Group of Fountain Hills, AZ since 2018. Society of Metabolic Health Practitioner volunteer.** She shares 10 tips to running a metabolic health support group and welcomes new folks.
- Cecile Seth*, Metabolic Multiplier Founder. Society of Metabolic Health Practitioners’ Founding Member.**
- Peter Delannoy, PhD
- Cory Jenks, PharmD
- Alison Riddiford, NC
- Susanna Van Zyl, BSN RN CKNS (ANA)*
- Seneca Carrillo, MD
- Angela Golden, FNP
- Angie Hammer, NMD*
- Sharon Jarrett, RN, LDN BSND*
- Mona Morstein, MD*
- Lynn Pangburn, DC
- Steven Parker, MD
*Attended 5/2021 Kick off meeting.
To join, please contact us for Zoom login information.