Arizona & Nevada Practitioners’ virtual meet up
September 28 @ 7:00 pm MST
Meet fellow clinicians and coaches from Arizona and Nevada who practice therapeutic carbohydrate reduction or ketogenic diet therapies to improve metabolic health.
Please come, introduce yourselves and meet other metabolic health focused clinicians in Arizona and Nevada. Meets the last Tuesday of September, 2021. Expect quarterly meetings once established.
Our community of metabolic health oriented clinicians includes:
- David Crutchfield, MD – Emergency Medicine. Society of Metabolic Health Practitioners’ Accreditation and Founding Member.. Licensed in AZ, NV, & SD. Located in Phoenix, AZ and has a virtual practice via OurLowCarb.com**
- Diane Weisman – Nutrition Network Advisor. She hosts and co-founded the Low-Carb / Ketogenic Support Group of Fountain Hills, AZ since 2018. Society of Metabolic Health Practitioner volunteer.** She shares 10 tips to running a metabolic health support group and welcomes new folks.
- Cecile Seth, Metabolic Multiplier Founder. Society of Metabolic Health Practitioners’ Founding Member.**
- Seneca Carrillo, MD
- Peter Delannoy, PhD
- Angela Golden, FNP
- Angie Hammer, NMD*
- Sharon Jarrett, RN, LDN BSND*
- Cory Jenks, PharmD
- Mona Morstein, MD*
- Lynn Pangburn, DC
- Steven Parker, MD
- Alison Riddiford, NC
- Susanna Van Zyl, BSN RN CKNS (ANA)*
*Attended May Kick off meeting. ** Hosts
To join, please email Join@MetabolicMultiplier.org for Zoom login information.